Your Mom's place

Bacon shaving cream

Go down

Bacon shaving cream

Post by Your Mom on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm

http://uncrate.com/stuff/bacon-shaving-cream/


Bacon Shaving Cream

We all know that while there are many fine fragrances out there, few can begin to compare to the perfection of bacon. Now you can wear that scent proudly by working up a rich lather of Bacon Shaving Cream ($15). Crafted by the bacon masters at J&D's, this high-end cream includes moisturizers and essential oils to leave your skin feeling great and heat-activated aromatic technology to ensure that you smell like wonderful, glorious bacon for hours
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Your Mom on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Your Mom wrote:http://uncrate.com/stuff/bacon-shaving-cream/


Bacon Shaving Cream

We all know that while there are many fine fragrances out there, few can begin to compare to the perfection of bacon. Now you can wear that scent proudly by working up a rich lather of Bacon Shaving Cream ($15). Crafted by the bacon masters at J&D's, this high-end cream includes moisturizers and essential oils to leave your skin feeling great and heat-activated aromatic technology to ensure that you smell like wonderful, glorious bacon for hours

Because everyone wants to smell like bacon, right?

Where is vagina scented shaving cream?

Because even the cellar dwellars want to dream.
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Dinsdale Piranha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:26 pm

avatar
Dinsdale Piranha

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 54
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Dinsdale Piranha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Your Mom wrote:http://uncrate.com/stuff/bacon-shaving-cream/


Bacon Shaving Cream

We all know that while there are many fine fragrances out there, few can begin to compare to the perfection of bacon. Now you can wear that scent proudly by working up a rich lather of Bacon Shaving Cream ($15). Crafted by the bacon masters at J&D's, this high-end cream includes moisturizers and essential oils to leave your skin feeling great and heat-activated aromatic technology to ensure that you smell like wonderful, glorious bacon for hours


For those nasty nicks and cuts from shaving, these delicious bandages will come in quite handy...


avatar
Dinsdale Piranha

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 54
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Your Mom on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 pm



so what would the vagina flavoured alternatives look like!
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Dinsdale Piranha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Your Mom wrote:

so what would the vagina flavoured alternatives look like!


I'd wager they look bad, but feel good.
avatar
Dinsdale Piranha

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 54
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Your Mom on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Dinsdale Piranha wrote:
Your Mom wrote:

so what would the vagina flavoured alternatives look like!


I'd wager they look bad, but feel good.
But the smell, oh, the smell!
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Dinsdale Piranha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Dinsdale Piranha wrote:
Your Mom wrote:

so what would the vagina flavoured alternatives look like!


I'd wager they look bad, but feel good.
But the smell, oh, the smell!

avatar
Dinsdale Piranha

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 54
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Your Mom on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 am

Dinsdale Piranha wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
Dinsdale Piranha wrote:
Your Mom wrote:

so what would the vagina flavoured alternatives look like!


I'd wager they look bad, but feel good.
But the smell, oh, the smell!


L Oh fucking L


Even after more than 50 years MP still deliver!
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon shaving cream

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum