Your Mom's place

I miss your mom.

Go down

I miss your mom.

Post by Terpentin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Hasn´t said a word all day. I hope the gay mafia didn´t get to him...

Be skeered...
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I miss your mom.

Post by Tude on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Ha - I was just about to post a thread wondering about Mom.  Smile

ROFL the vid!!! haha "tossing a handful of skittles out the window --- TASTE THE FUCKING RAINBOW" LOL - that'll get 'em everytime.
Tude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Gay jokes aside, being technically homeless in fucking Rio might be detrimental to his health.
The company of argentinian vagabonds doesn´t help either...
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Off to bed...he better posts a reply with a lengthy explanation of his undue absence by tomorrow morning or else I might feel inclined to inform authoritahs...I´m sure they´ll be right on the case, its not like anyone ever went missing in Rio, right?

Right?

Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Terpentin wrote:Gay jokes aside, being technically homeless in fucking Rio might be detrimental to his health.
The company of argentinian vagabonds doesn´t help either...

All gay jokes aside, being laid into by a bunch of faggot's boots may be detrimental to the health. Initially, I suspected nothing more than minor cuts and bruises, but after a few days to let things settle down a bit, I've come to the conclusion that I've got at least a few cracked ribs. Today was not such a great day for me as I must have slept awkwardly and awoke with spasming cramps in my back that were absolute murder and made any movement exceptionally difficult, but after spending most of the day flat on my back, that seems to have passed.

I appreciate the concern being shown by all, but rest assured I'm ok. I'm holed up in a hostel at the moment and have just been laying low, licking my wounds so to speak and shall be back to my bouncy best in no time.

As an aside, Terps, those vagabonds were the high point of my weekend and made things infinitely better.
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:59 am

Sorry to hear that mate...broken ribs hurt for quite a while.
And I know vagabonds are usually nice folks, I spent most of my youth with misfits and bums...

Get well soon cheers
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:22 am

Glad to hear you're feeling better! It will take awhile for the ribs to heal!

I checked in here earlier in the day and got an error message that said the site was offline. Thought you had abandoned us!

Sarah522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:26 am

I would never abandon you, sweetie. Don't know why it would show offline; maybe an issue with the server.

Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 am

Wrap those ribs, Mom! And keep a small pillow handy to hold against them when you laugh, which hopefully you'll be doing soon.

Macdougal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 am

heh - was downhill racing for a few years on mtb as well as hanging with a wild group of guys - we called ourselves Tour de Bar.  Left the highest hill here at 10 pm, full lights, bombed down the hill and hit the streets, parking garages, construction sites - oh yes and we hit the bars (we had a cheering squad when we mashed in there)  ... I always carried bandaids - but lots of injuries there and I had a tank of a mtb then and when I went down it ALWAYS turned so handlebars hit the right side ribs, never left.  I had more broken, crushed ribs.  They suck and there is nothing they can do for them other than tell you to take asperin and get through it.  oh and don't laugh or cough either.  hehe.  

Glad you are OK!!
Tude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down