Your Mom's place

I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Your Mom on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:16 pm

I don't have one!

avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Your Mom on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:25 pm

It gives me greater incentive to aim more carefully.
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 pm

So when you need to beef... nevermind. Not gonna ask.
avatar
Ozy Ray Debarge

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-05-02
Location : YourMom Chi Minh City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Terpentin on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:48 am

They have real toilets in Brazil? Not the tiled holes in the ground like the frenchies?

Awesome!
avatar
Terpentin

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Your Mom on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:59 am

Terpentin wrote:They have real toilets in Brazil? Not the tiled holes in the ground like the frenchies?

Awesome!
Not only real toilets, but they also have something I haven't seen elsewhere - cushioned toilet seats! Something of which I'm envious.
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Tude on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Terpentin wrote:They have real toilets in Brazil? Not the tiled holes in the ground like the frenchies?

Awesome!
Not only real toilets, but they also have something I haven't seen elsewhere - cushioned toilet seats! Something of which I'm envious.

I don't mind having my own cushioned seat - but something about using someone else's cushioned seat - nooooo
avatar
Tude

Posts : 143
Join date : 2015-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Your Mom on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 pm

When I say cushioned, it doesn't mean they have a cushion. It's kinda like a hollow plastic with an air hole that sort of inflates and deflates a little during use.
avatar
Your Mom
Admin

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Macdougal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 am

I'm with Tude on this one. People's stuff can get inside that little air hole!

Macdougal

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Emma on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:19 am

Tude wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
Terpentin wrote:They have real toilets in Brazil? Not the tiled holes in the ground like the frenchies?

Awesome!
Not only real toilets, but they also have something I haven't seen elsewhere - cushioned toilet seats! Something of which I'm envious.

I don't mind having my own cushioned seat - but something about using someone else's cushioned seat - nooooo

Exactly...not really sanitary. The plastic ones are crap (pun intended) with plastic bolts that never stay secure. I've wrapped teflon pipe tape around the threads and still they get loose so I'm going back to hardwood.

You wouldn't want this at a party!

avatar
Emma

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've solved the age old toilet seat dilemma

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum