Your Mom's place

Another NWO meme

Go down

Another NWO meme

Post by Your Mom on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:46 am

Childhood and children are sacrosanct. Laying a judicial hand upon them shall be deemed unacceptable when they behave unacceptably. And the next, which should bring harbingers of doom raining upon me ubtil the biblical end of days cannot even be spoken of in polite society: children are not to be the object of sexual attention.

The latter, I find doubly interesting based on our societal history where young girls were often condemned to forced marriages (something which still occurs in many societies), the vilification of those that have sexual relations with girls under the age of majority and the sexualisation of young girls in the media. Does no one see this disconnect?

Historically, girls were usually married when they reached sexual maturity, but sometimes before. This can occur between the ages of 11 and twenty and is reliant upon the individual and has no relationship with age. The last few decades has seen society try and impose a law on this process. In the US, for example, some states have imposed the age of majority of 21, whereas others, such as the Vatican, had until recently decreed the age of 12 for females to legally engage in sexual acts - this was recently amended to fall in line with the global average age of consent for females to 16 years of age.

Whilst not advocating engaging in sexual intercourse with minors, I can't help but ask myself why this has become sacrosanct; whilst, at the same time, young girls are becoming more and more sexualised in the media. Miley Cyrus is just one sad and pathetic example of this.
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Another NWO meme

Post by dazedb42 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:14 am

I recently read/ heard I can't remember an interesting thing about this. As you noted women were married off at a young age after the onset of puberty and men likewise were sent to work as soon as the could handle the burden of it and sometimes younger in Dickensian worldview. Public education many have argued was not to teach people to be upright citizens but rather to get the children off the streets where criminal enterprise otherwise utilized their labour.

As education has progressed in the last 150 years an interesting thing has occurred. We have invented the term teenager or young adult which has effectively postponed adulthood and created a group of people kept in a stage of perpetual childhood. Bemoaning the fact that universities now have safe rooms and syllabuses need trigger warnings due to fragile little snow flakes now being unable to emotionally deal with the content. So what we have done is made the length of childhood effectively double and kept them mentally retarded (in the truest sense of the word) and unable to deal with the burdens and responsibility of adulthood.

Where as previously it was expected that you grow up and get on with it we now have a group of pampered idiots unable to deal with anything.

Maybe the age should be raised to 30?

dazedb42

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:57 am

A hundred years ago children were seen and not heard and now we have a culture catering specifically to age groups. I believe expectations were higher then in terms of behavior and skills. By age 12, a girl knew how to cook, sew, remove feathers from the barnyard chicken, etc. Her training was to prepare her for running a household that is pretty much a lost art today with women working outside the home. The maturity level of such a girl is vastly different from today's teen who is concerned with fitting in with the cool kids in high school and getting the latest phone.

Consider that childbearing age starts at puberty with optimum egg production at ages 16-20. Society today seeks to extend this biology well into the 40s with known risks. A mature girl in the hands of a gentleman that recognizes her as a young woman capable of running his household is treasured. Conversely, a tyrant will not recognize such a force of nature and seek to enslave her.

Emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down