The Lie We Live

Post by Sarah522 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm

The Lie We Live
by Iam Saums - Aug 15, 2015

Living the Dream:

“Dreaming and dreaming your freedom away,
The world keeps on turning and taking your days,
And you fall faster and faster and you fall deeper and deeper asleep.”

Go to school. Get a job. Get married. Buy a house. Have kids. Retire. Grow old. Die.

This is the formula for the “American Dream.” We don’t know who invented it and we don’t really know how effective or fulfilling it is. Yet, we chase this dangling carrot mostly because everyone else does. It is one of many societal standards that set the tone for an artificial, victimized and oblivious life. Billions are engaged, mesmerized and imprisoned by “the dream.” They are rendered powerless and fall prey to it. They measure it by their titles, possessions and bank accounts. Most people live out their entire lives never knowing whether or not they actually achieved their dream.

The human race has never reached its full potential. As a global community, we haven’t even seen the horizon. There is a stark distinction between vision and reality. It is difficult to see one’s vision when it hasn’t been defined let alone beheld. The primary reason why we as a society have been unable to transform our lives and our experience of them is our lack of shared and manifested vision. This is the evidence of our narcissistic focus. It prevents us from reaching our full potential as a community. Our vision has been high jacked and manipulated into what we refer to as the “American Dream.”

There is a deficiency of creativity in contemporary culture. Our lack of vision and imagination as a society has chained us to a reality where our dreams are not our own. We surrender our power to numerous people, vices, institutions and circumstances because we are terrified of claiming and expressing it. Eventually we allow the structures of society to shape us into “functionally acquiescent” adults. We settle for positions that give the impression of purpose and achievement. Yet in truth, they are self-centered and serve only the few at the cost of the many. We are so accustomed to this “dream” it has become our life (lie).

The Lie of Life:
At some point in our lives, we are inspired, empowered and enlightened by the epiphany of our purpose and destiny. Once we make a connection with this calling, it continues to transform and expand our very experience of life. It is an eternal energy that illuminates and guides us toward our true passion and expression. There is nothing else in our life that inspires our excitement and fulfillment. The younger we are, the less our egos are developed and the more we are aligned with our true path. Yet, as we mature into adults, we replace our genius with intelligence.

There is the fantasy we all invent of a life we wish to have called our “daydreams.” Then there is the fantasy we all enable with our compliance and participation called “reality.” Most of us get caught between the two in our quest to merely survive. While we bounce back and forth between the two chasing the “American Dream,” we sacrifice our life force. As we succumb to the myriad of influences and obstacles reality imposes, we live further away from our destiny. We become a reflection of a lie instead of an expression of truth.

The lie of life we adopt becomes our reality and eventually our truth. Whenever we encounter the truth of another, we tend to react with defensiveness, self-righteousness, criticism and judgment. Consciously or unconsciously we attempt to diminish their truth to endorse, praise, impose and preserve our own. Living a lie compels us to act superior, eccentric and conceited. It compromises our sincerity, kindness, empathy and possibility. When we allow ourselves to be seduced by the lie of life, we sever our relatedness with our heart and soul. It segregates us from all that is sacred within.

The Forest for the Trees:
Reality is a lie. This is why our lives are a lie in relation to reality. Society has been and is engineered to project an illusion of life. It is a simulation imposed upon the human race to deceive us into believing that it is real, or even true. Our belief in this illusion makes it a reality. This is how powerful we are as human beings. Yet, our power has been manipulated against us to manifest and maintain this illusion we accept as life. Only when we remove ourselves from this global hallucination are we able to see it for what it truly is, an invisible prison that embezzles our energy to sustain its existence.

All of us fight to protect the investment we have in the illusion. We sacrifice anything and everything to hold onto as much of our synthetic paradise we can. Sometime during our early adulthood we stop resisting and revolting against society and reality and we begin to join the ranks of the billions who have succumbed to its merciless influence. We begin to believe that our contribution may make a difference. The rare instances we may find truth in the lie is either our own experience that has little value to others or just another facet of the lie of life. A lie can appear as truth when we believe it into reality.

It is much more difficult to live the lie than it is to live the truth.

continued

http://www.zengardner.com/the-lie-we-live/
Sarah522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lie We Live

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Yo shorty.... Just Livin the Lie.

Pretty true.
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Simply put, Sara-

Most people live life/and measure it by the ability to abuse others -at will.

You need look no further then your parents for that little tidbit. They teach it everyday, they don't want their children to become victims and don't know any other way to teach them.
The most loving hugs are meant as gratification for surviving abuse from "the world".

Kanigo2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Good to see you Kanigo2 . Hope life is treating you better.
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TCnli on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Nah, don't encourage him.
TCnli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 am

Fuck off TC.

I'm glad to see YOU are doing better frigg.
-it's not I, but yourself that had a rash of bad luck these last couple years.
I know because your get happy,go lucky attitude changed from a few years ago.
I prayed for you, I hoped it would get better and that you could find some solace through your struggles.
I never forgot.

P.S. Fuck you TC, you still gotta pay.
Kanigo2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:01 am

Ah, you guys. I know you both love each other really.

As to your OP, that's very cynical and I refuse to accept that's the norm.
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:53 am

Kanigo2 wrote:Fuck off TC.

I'm glad to see YOU are doing better frigg.
-it's not I, but yourself that had a rash of bad luck these last couple years.
I know because your get happy,go lucky attitude changed from a few years ago.
I prayed for you, I hoped it would get better and that you could find some solace through your struggles.
I never forgot.

P.S. Fuck you TC, you still gotta pay.

Oh no Nickle, My happy go lucky done got up and left since days of yore. No... No... Now what you have is merely a bitter jaded spent piece of used jet trash. All I have left is the seething evil and malodorous reek of the graveyard.

I bid you welcome. My new besty.
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 am

Oh you too?

Yeah, I know that feeling:)

Trust me, I was empathetic to it.
Kanigo2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Kanigo2 wrote:Oh you too?

Yeah, I know that feeling:)

Trust me, I was empathetic to it.

Forums can be serious bizness. LOL!

I have come to find smaller forums to be much more enjoyable and hanging with more like minded to be less trouble.

I am sure the handlers prefer it that way too. The days of people being for each other are over and the bad guys won.

Does that make me a pessimist? Not at all. I was pretty sure things would turn out like this. In an Orwellian or HG Wellsian type of situation that starts out hopeful but ends up like most great ideas being perverted to serve the few at the expense of the many.. Or the individual

HG Wells spoke of the World brain.

The Wellsian dream of a World Brain was first expressed in a lecture delivered at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, Weekly Evening Meeting, Friday, 20 November 1936. He began with his motivation:

My particular line of country has always been generalization of synthesis. I dislike isolated events and disconnected details. I really hate statements, views, prejudices and beliefs that jump at you suddenly out of mid-air. I like my world as coherent and consistent as possible. So far at any rate my temperament is that of a scientific man. And that is why I have spent a few score thousand hours of my particular allotment of vitality in making outlines of history, short histories of the world, general accounts of the science of life, attempts to bring economic, financial and social life into one conspectus and even, still more desperate, struggles to estimate the possible consequences of this or that set of operating causes upon the future of mankind. All these attempts had profound and conspicuous faults and weaknesses; even my friends are apt to mention them with an apologetic smile; presumptuous and preposterous they were, I admit, but I look back upon them, completely unabashed. Somebody had to break the ice. Somebody had to try out such summaries on the general mind. My reply to the superior critic has always been ... "Damn you, do it better." (pp. 3–4)

He wished the world to be such a whole "as coherent and consistent as possible". He wished that wise world citizens would ensure world peace. He was a communalist and contextualist and ended his lecture as follows:

[W]hat I am saying ... is this, that without a World Encyclopaedia to hold men's minds together in something like a common interpretation of reality, there is no hope whatever of anything but an accidental and transitory alleviation of any of our world troubles. (pp. 34–5)

Apparently he was also an optimist for a bit.

From World Library to World Brain

In his 1962 book Profiles of the Future, Arthur C. Clarke predicted that the construction of what H. G. Wells called the World Brain would take place in two stages. He identified the first stage as the construction of the World Library, which is basically Wells's concept of a universal encyclopaedia accessible to everyone from their home on computer terminals. He predicted this phase would be established (at least in the developed countries) by the year 2000. The second stage, the World Brain, would be a superintelligent artificially intelligent supercomputer that humans would be able to mutually interact with to solve various world problems. The "World Library" would be incorporated into the "World Brain" as a subsection of it. He suggested that this supercomputer should be installed in the former war rooms of the United States and the Soviet Union once the superpowers had matured enough to agree to co-operate rather than conflict with each other. Clarke predicted the construction of the "World Brain" would be completed by the year 2100.[6][need quotation to verify]
1990s: World Wide Web of documents
World Wide Web as a World Brain
Main article: World Wide Web

Brian R. Gaines in his "Convergence to the Information Highway", sees the World Wide Web as an extension of the "World Brain" that individuals can access using personal computers.[7] Francis Heylighen, Joel de Rosnay and Ben Goertzel envisaged the further development of the World Wide Web into a Global brain, i.e. an intelligent network of people and computers at the planetary level. The difference between "global brain" and "world brain" is that the latter, as envisaged by Wells, is centrally controlled,[8] while the former is fully decentralised and self-organizing.

I think until the greed and self serving abuse of this tech is taken out of the hands of the evil and self serving, this hopeful and global reaching tech will only be perverted and used as a tool of enslavement.

Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Mankind has been in a multi-dimensional battle of epic proportions since the beginning of time. This is a battle that transcends economics, geographic territory and natural resources; this is a battle for the future of reality. The series of crisis chaos events, such as the Russia, Ukraine, U.S., EU, NATO conflict, the ISIS terrorist attacks, the plan of the BRIC’s nations to topple the dollar with a competing world currency, the establishment of a global surveillance state, freak weather patterns, Artificial Intelligence, Transhumanism, Ebola-like pandemics and a spectrum of geopolitical conflicts are simply manufactured events designed to reconfigure reality.

The holographic nature of reality and the history of this battle for reality is not taught in our educational systems and many people whom society considers to be members of the elite have no actual knowledge of this reality because they have received compartmentalized and managerial class educations that prevent them from accessing what could be called “hidden history.”

There are those people in human history such as Moses, Nimrod, the Pharaohs, Pythagoras, King David, King Solomon, Ronald McDonald burger, the Apostles, Plato, Sir Francis Bacon, William Shakespeare, Aldous Huxley, Julian Huxley, H.G. Wells, Nicola Tesla, and those rare philosophers, scientists, illumined ones, and the true prophets who are fully aware of the multi-dimensional nature of reality along with its history. These are the things hidden from most CEO’s, Prime Ministers, Presidents, religious leaders, scientists, and most of those in the media and cultural elite, but not all.

For example, the philosopher Plato wrote extensively about the supposedly legendary civilization of Atlantis that was ruled by 10 philosopher or god-kings. The reality is that Atlantis was a super-civilization that existed before the Great Flood, or what the book of the damned calls the Flood of Noah. In pre-history,there are countless accounts that have been passed on through various religions including the book of the damned and the Book of Enoch about highly advanced beings descending on places like Mount Hermon and interbreeding with human women. These accounts, which are found in the ancient Nordic legends, speak of an advanced civilization coming from the stars, breeding with human women, and then retreating to a massive underground world at the North Pole called Hyperborea. Adolph Hitler and the occult societies behind the Nazis believed these legends. Two of the occult societies, Thule and Vril, were named from these Nordic legends. Thule was a mythological island like Atlantis and Vril referred to an energy force generated by a “sun” called Vril, located inside the hollow Earth.

All of the things happening on a global level were planned by an elite using a Scientific Dictatorship to reconfigure reality. In his excellent article, “Manipulating Matter: The Scientific Dictatorship as a Project in the Reconfiguration of Reality,” by Phillip D. Collins, the author writes about Aldous Huxley, the Scientific Dictatorship, H.G. Wells, and the Technocracy. Mark Pesce, co-inventor of Virtual Reality Modeling Language, writes “The enduring archetype of techne within the pre-Modern era is magic, of an environment that conforms to the will of being.” (Pesce 1977) The Greek word techne which is the root word from which Technocracy comes from, is associated with the word Craft and has to do with the bending or re-configuring of reality. The word Technology is derived from techne and the endgame of this Scientific Elite, who at the highest levels understand that true magic, science, and technology are the same, are employing nanotechnology to reconfigure reality into the New World Order conceived of by Francis Bacon, Plato and others.

Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dohhhhhhhh on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Always like to keep my audiences riveted...
Dohhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top