Your Mom's place

The Popobawa- batten down the hatches and cover your poopers!

Go down

The Popobawa- batten down the hatches and cover your poopers!

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:26 pm

No body wants to tangle with this sodomizing cryptid.

The infamous Popobawa has struck again causing panic in the Zanzibar islands off the coast of Tanzania in Africa. The "creature", described as a cyclops dwarf with bat-like wings and ears, and sharp talons, is feared for its nasty habit of sodomizing men and women while they sleep in their beds. The presence of the often invisible Popobawa can be detected by an acrid smell or a puff of smoke. Sometimes, the Popobawa is visible to everyone except the terrified victim. It is believed to take human form by day, but with pointed fingers. After doing its vile deed, the Popobawa instructs its victims to spread the word about their ordeal or it would be back.

Hospitals in Zanzibar have treated numerous broken ribs, bruises, and other (butt) injuries attributed to the Popobawa. One mentally ill man was hacked to death after confessing that he was the troublesome demon. During times when the Popobawa terrorizes the islands, whole families will often sleep arm-in-arm in front of their houses, seeking safety in numbers.

"I could feel it," Hamad said. "...something pressing on me. I couldn’t imagine what sort of thing was happening to me. You feel as if you are screaming with no voice. It was just like a dream but then I was thinking it was this Popobawa and he had come to do something terrible to me, something sexual. It is worse than what he does to women."

Skeptics claim that these experiences are a result of a hypnogogic hallucination during a "waking dream". Paralysis, a sense of being weighted down, floating sensations, and encounters with otherworldly beings are often all unifying characteristics of the phenomenon.

Skeptic or no.... You better cover that bum! Use a Koran if you have to!

.....What? It might help..

Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Popobawa- batten down the hatches and cover your poopers!

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Fear has struck residents of the Zanzibar Islands after rumours of the re-emergence of a sexually voracious ghost that attacks people while they sleep in their beds at night.

Many Zanzibaris are now refusing to sleep in their houses as they believe it only preys on people in the comfort of their own beds.

The ghost or genie goes by the name of Popo Bawa and people believe that it sodomises its victims, most of whom are men.

In recent years the residents on the semi-autonomous Tanzanian islands claimed that Popo Bawa only visited the islanders during voting, such as in the contentious general elections in 1995 and 2000.

But to the surprise of many this current ghost has reappeared when there is no polling of any kind.

Smoke and smells (yeah..smoking bung holes and a bad odor..No surprise there)

In the latest panic, he is said to be striking in the north of Zanzibar island as well as in central Pemba.

Map of Zanzibar
Zanzibar has semi-autonomous status
People claim his presence in a house is revealed by an acrid smell and a puff of smoke.

Victims then speak of being in a trance or dreamlike state as they are molested.

And, so the story goes, if they do not reveal what has happened then Popo Bawa will strike the next night.

And I wouldn't say there wasn't any kind of poling... Maybe it is a mass hysterical reaction to knowing no matter who they vote for they are being ass raped?
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

You trying to infect my nightmares? Thanks buddy!

Thankfully, I have a house to myself these days and no longer have to think of an anal dentata(an anti rape device popularised  (if not coined) by Neal Stephenson in his novel Snow Crash - awesome read for any Cter and future thinker!)

The story begins in Los Angeles in the 21st century, no longer part of the United States. The federal government of the United States has ceded most of its power and territory to private organizations and entrepreneurs.[4] Franchising, individual sovereignty, and private vehicles reign supreme over the landscape (along with drug trafficking, violent crime, and traffic congestion). Mercenary armies compete for national defense contracts while private security guards preserve the peace in sovereign, gated housing developments. Highway companies compete to attract drivers to their roads and all mail delivery is by hired courier. The remnants of government maintain authority only in isolated compounds where they transact tedious make-work that is, by and large, irrelevant to the dynamic society around them.
Much of the territory ceded by the government has been carved up into sovereign enclaves, each run by its own big business franchise (such as "Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong", or the corporatized American Mafia) or the various residential burbclaves (suburban enclaves). This arrangement resembles anarcho-capitalism, a theme Stephenson carries over to his next novel The Diamond Age. As described in both novels and the short story "The Great Simoleon Caper", hyperinflation has sapped the value of the U.S. dollar to the extent that trillion dollar bills—Ed Meeses—are nearly disregarded and the quadrillion dollar note—the Gipper—is the standard 'small' bill. Hyperinflation encouraged people to instead use electronic currency which is exchanged in encrypted online transactions and is hence untaxable. For physical transactions they resort to alternative, non-hyperinflated currencies such as yen or "Kongbucks" (the official currency of Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong). Hyperinflation has also negatively affected much of the rest of the world (with some exceptions like Japan), resulting in waves of desperate refugees from Asia who cross the Pacific in rickety ships hoping to arrive in North America.
The Metaverse, a phrase coined by Stephenson as a successor to the Internet, constitutes Stephenson's vision of how a virtual reality-based Internet might evolve in the near future. Resembling a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), the Metaverse is populated by user-controlled avatars as well as system daemons. Although there are public-access Metaverse terminals in Reality, using them carries a social stigma among Metaverse denizens, in part because of the poor visual representations of themselves as low-quality avatars. Status in the Metaverse is a function of two things: access to restricted environments such as the Black Sun, an exclusive Metaverse club, and technical acumen, which is often demonstrated by the sophistication of one's avatar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Crash#Plot_overview
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Is a little Utopia just too much to ask?
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Is it profitable?
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:32 am

I like to think it would profit the whole.
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:39 pm

POOBAWA gonna git ya!
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:19 pm

You are all just deadly afraid of this topic aren't you?

You have to admit for a random thread with actual story it was at least pretty original...yes? No?

Popobawa gonna get up in you!

Work with me people! lol
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:20 pm

I couldn't think of anything more terrifying!
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:03 am

Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:You are all just deadly afraid of this topic aren't you?

You have to admit for a random thread with actual story it was at least pretty original...yes? No?

Popobawa gonna get up in you!  

Work with me people!  lol

Uh, be careful what you let into your life. Keep them doors shut!
Emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down