Your Mom's place

How is your knowledge

Go down

How is your knowledge

Post by Your Mom on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

on musical instruments?

Can you name this instrument?

Audio recording and upload >>

I'll give you a clue. It is not electronic or digital. I have embedded the video below, but hidden it and will reveal when I think the guesses have run their course.

Last edited by Your Mom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: How is your knowledge

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:41 am

Asian Water-bowls (singing bowls?)

Angels?
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 am

That's not correct, Frigg.

Here is a sample to compare.

Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:04 am

I dunno, my husband plays an instrument game and I've yet to encounter a singing bowl.
Emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:31 am

Beautiful. Lead crystal glasses?
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:49 pm

is it supposed to be a picture? i can see only a ton of text there..
Coolchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Coolchick wrote:is it supposed to be a picture? i can see only a ton of text there..

You need to enable BB and html code

Click where it says Welcome Coolchick and click edit profile. This should automatically bring you to preferences. If not, click the preferences tab and scroll down the page until you see always allow BB code and alwaus allow html code. Check yes for both of these and then click save. Then you will see the audio and video files.
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Poe wrote:Beautiful. Lead crystal glasses?

Well done. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years.

Frigg was so close.
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Glass harmonics... Also known as sweet ambrosia; the food of the gods.

The ethereal tones that you hear are truly magical as each tone of sound is intrinsic to the individual crystalline, it's vibration, and it's thickness. The amount and type of water contained within also determines it's vibration. The 'player' too effects the sound you hear according to skin density, body temperature, and pressure of stroke.

The melodic tones (sympathetic resonance) of the crystal is harmonically tuned within the same frequency of hertz that 'octavates' the pleasure center within our minds.

It is said, crystalline vibrations can be attuned to induce orgasms in the psychical body by stimulating the kundalini neuro network.

Smile
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Coolchick wrote:is it supposed to be a picture? i can see only a ton of text there..

You need to enable BB and html code

Click where it says Welcome Coolchick and click edit profile. This should automatically bring you to preferences. If not, click the preferences tab and scroll down the page until you see always allow BB code and alwaus allow html code. Check yes for both of these and then click save. Then you will see the audio and video files.

oh! thanks lol

the html one was off.

Coolchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Poe wrote:Glass harmonics... Also known as sweet ambrosia; the food of the gods.

The ethereal tones that you hear are truly magical as each tone of sound is intrinsic to the individual crystalline, it's vibration, and it's thickness. The amount and type of water contained within also determines it's vibration. The 'player' too effects the sound you hear according to skin density, body temperature, and pressure of stroke.

The melodic tones (sympathetic resonance) of the crystal is harmonically tuned within the same frequency of hertz that 'octavates' the pleasure center within our minds.

It is said, crystalline vibrations can be attuned to induce orgasms in the psychical body by stimulating the kundalini neuro network.

Smile

That's very interesting; no wonder I enjoyed it so much! Smile

How about some classical crystal?

Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Wow, that is totally INCREDIBLE! I wasn't able to listen to the voice file in the beginning because HTML was turned off, but never would have been able to guess anyway. Sounds like a whole orchestra.

Awesome!
Sarah522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm

I've enabled both BBcode and html for guests, but for some obscure reason html disabled is the default for members.

As for incredible, I agree.
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Poe wrote:Glass harmonics... Also known as sweet ambrosia; the food of the gods.

Smile

Hook me up!!
Frigg Stuyvesant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:15 pm

I could use a bit of nirvana myself.

I read somewhere, that 33 Hertz is the 'magic O' number. It just so happens that 33 is also the resonant frequency of quartz crystal, and the number of vertebrae that make up the spine. They say the the Kings chamber within the Khufu Pyramid in Giza resonates at around 33 hertz as well. The number 33 is symbolic for Christ consciousness, and 33rd degree is highest 'publicly' known degree for Freemasonry.

Hmm... Now I'm curious as to how many lead crystal glasses the artist were using in the vids?.
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 pm

I counted 33, but went on to look it up, just to be sure.

Petr Spatina is in a league of his own. With all the beautiful instruments that are out there for us to enjoy, this street artist has chosen to play something that sounds much like a harp – only using 33 water glasses.

http://www.liftable.com/andreadcombs/man-makes-music-with-33-water-glasses/
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

There is no such thing as coincidence, but it must surely make you think. Is this because he knew what you stated earlier or is there another reason?
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 pm

I don't believe it's a coincidence either, Ym. My guess is that he knew... being so capable and fluent with his ability as he is.

Since our bones are technically piezoelectric crystals at the core, I think these 33 tones can be used to activate the 33 kundalini vertebrae points one by one until reaching the pineal gland. Jacobs ladder if you will.

I love these fun little factoids... 33 is the country code for France. The statue of liberty - originally named, “Liberty Enlightening the World” was a gift from France.

Rolling Eyes
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down