Your Mom's place

Welcome Sarah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Sarah

Post by Your Mom on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Because you are so super duper special, you merit your very own welcome thread.
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.ipbfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Sarah

Post by Your Mom on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Your Mom wrote:Because you are so super duper special, you merit your very own welcome thread.

Admittedly, this may only be between you and I ...

But there, it's said!
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Mom! Not sure how much I'll be able to participate as work & school already have me chasing my tail, but I'll check in as I can!

Thanks again for the invite!

Sarah522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:37 pm

I have a post for your Japanese are Sick thread, but I can't bear to open it again, so pretend this post is for that thread.

Ten years or so ago, my then bf and I were witnesses for some friends' wedding ceremony, he American, she from China.  

After the ceremony they took us to lunch at a sushi restaurant.  We were both vegetarians at the time, so we ordered I think miso soup and some other non-meat dish.  

I forget what she ordered, but the groom ordered something they called "Seven Dish Lobster" (or something like that).  He was sitting directly across from me and they brought out this HUMONGOUS lobster on a platter all decorated up with pretty lettuce leaves.  The lobster was on his tummy, but his tail was turned upside down, and the idea was, you were supposed to eat the tail, they would take the platter back to the kitchen and do something else to it, and bring it back out, and you would eat a bit more.  Seven trips to the kitchen total.

After about the 4th trip from the kitchen, after half the lobster had already been eaten, the groom looks up at me and says, "Check it out," taps the lobster on the head with a chop stick and it starts WAVING ITS ARMS AROUND!  

I almost fell outta my chair backwards!  

Sick, sick, sick.
Sarah522

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a pussy; I've eaten live witchety grub,or Brasil's equivalent, but that went down like a winter snot. i didn't revel in the fact it was still alive. IMHO, people that enjoy this kinda shit are sick cunts!
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top